Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simple Wishes

Simplicity is so easy for HER...a little ray of sunlight and she's happy as a clam.
 I want things to be simple. I don't know quite how to get there, though, because that in itself seems to be complicated.

I wish life were as simple as wanting something and getting it. I wish changing your feelings was as simple as just deciding not to feel that way anymore. I wish I could stick with an idea and not give up on it.

I want...
...to feel fine about how I look.
...to feel fine emotionally.
...our little dream cottage to be a reality.
...to get so invested in my work that it doesn't matter how much I make.
...eating the right foods to come naturally.
...a successful little garden.
...to write every. single. day. Even if it hurts.
 ...to really, genuinely like myself.

It's been a tough couple of weeks. I'd like to push the reset button now and start aiming for my simple goals. One thing at a time...I can get to where I really want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment